- How many European credits (ECTS) does the subject have?
- How is the student’s total number of hours according to the new ECTS model calculated?
- How are the learning outcomes that students are expected to attain on the course expressed in the Course Plan?
- How can an assessment model be designed based on the EHEA parameters?
- How is the assessment organized and scheduled?
- Designing assessment models: compulsory or optional?
- Do all the activities carried out have to be assessed?
- How is the time allocated to assessment calculated in ECTS terms?
- What is the teaching approach to developing competences based on active methodologies?
- Dynamic of the sessions during the course. What kind of sessions best suit the learning objectives? What are the groups - from individualized attention to large groups?
- Organization of the term, sequence of the activity week by week